Thursday, August 24, 2006

Load Me Up.

































If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

One more week. One more week and a million things to do. A wedding, a Big Sisters outing to the donkey sanctuary for abused donkeys (No. Seriously.), a doctors appointment, four full days of work, parents at each's others necks, a flipped out boss, things to pack, things to find, things to buy.

And there is something wrong with me that I just can't figure out. And its too embarrassing to put here. I just keep hoping its going to go away and then I won't have to worry about it anymore.

I just don't have the time to care about myself.

But my aparment completely rocks.

However... the twinges of fear are started to creep into my belly. I guess it hasn't fully sunk in that next week will quite possibly be my last week ever living at home. My last week actually working with my charge. My last week of loafing around on my days off watching daytime tv with my dad and having a cuddle-fest with my puppy.

Time is running out on being a kid.

And grownup things are all at once starting to bother me. If I'm only 23, why does it feel like I'm running out of time?

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home