Saturday, July 29, 2006

Get The Joke.

Hey, hey, family coach
My family coach
You've got to make the most
The most of your family coach

Meanwhile on the family coach
The postillion quietly spoke
He said, "You can not leave your family coach
This is not a joke
We must work out our differences
Though none of us may change
We all take different routes through life
But your coach will stay the same."

Hey, hey, family coach
My family coach
You've got to make the most
The most of your family coach

The shit hit the fan, and while I managed to duck, it still got messy.

My crazy (perhaps fucked up is a better term) has gone off the deep end and taken her entire family with her. And it makes me so angry I could actually spit nails.... or at least thumb tacks.

And while I could jump off the deep end right after her. I won't.

Is it really possible to cut someone out of your life who was never really there?

My only wish for all this family squable is that they spend eternity sitting in their own sauce. They cooked the stew now its their turn to eat it.

I will say this though, I have been angry before. I was mad that time at work when I was ridiculed for following the rules, I was mad when Toronto lost my transcript... but I have never been quite this mad before.

Too bad for them, they just earned a first track ticket out of my life, mind and heart. Aunt? I don't have an aunt... cousin's... never heard of them.

If they really knew anything about me or the ones I love the most they would understand everything we have gone through to stand where we are today. You think autism is bad? You have no idea.

Get off my family coach before I forget that you were never really on.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home