Thursday, July 27, 2006

True To Your Heart.

Why don't you be my girlfriend*
I'll treat you good
I know you hear your friends when they say
You should
Cuz if you were my girlfriend*
I'd be your shining star
The one who'll show you where you are
Girl** you should be my girlfriend*

* may substitute "boyfriend"
** may substitute "boy"

Have you ever completely half-assed something... no wait, quarter-assed something... and you end up doing better than you ever really should have?

I got 93% in Nursing Research Methodology.

What?

Huh?

Come again?

Exactly.

But wait, it gets better. One of my group memebers nominated me for the "Leadership Bonus". Someone took the time to write up a one page report on how great I am and how I deserved an extra 3.5% more than I was originally worth.

I feel like I just realised the cashier gave me too much change back.

This just in, Lance Bass is gay. Ya okay, so yesterday. I bet those astraunauts are thankin' their lucky stars he didn't get into space! I don't know why but I think all astronauts are homophobes .... or is that homophones?

On the way to the mall this afternoon the radio-lady said that someone from each boy band is gay.

You don't say. Alright... Lance, Howie, John, that guy from BoyzIIMen, Zack Hanson... no wait, is he the one who got married?... George Michael, the creepy guy from ColorMeBad with the curly stringy hair and pointy nose.

If 5% of the general population is gay... then why such a disproportionate number in boy bands?

Maybe its all those hours spent rehearsing those pelvic thrusts and hip swings with young boys.

If you can't beat em... join em! Right?

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home