Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Shiny Happy People.

We'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this

My name is Laura. And. I am addicted to Body Butter.

But not just any Body Butter. Expensive Body Butter. Twenty Dollar Body Butter.

Body Butter made from 10% olive oil. Body Butter that comes with its own minature scoopula for spreading evenly.

I just can't help it. I can't remember to put on deoderant everyday or brush my teeth three times a day. But I have yet to miss a twice daily drenching in Body Butter.

I think about Body Butter all the time. When's the next time I can put on my Body Butter? When can I buy some new Body Butter? How will I afford my Body Butter habbit? Is that Body Butter I smell?

Can I eat my Body Butter?

I tried... it tastes like numb. And then I read the label.

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.

whoops-a-daisy.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home