Saturday, June 17, 2006

Don't Want To Lose You Now

You've got your mother and your brother
Every other undercover
Tellin' you what to say
You think I'm stupid
But the truth is
That it's cupid, baby

Lovin' you has made me this way
So before you point your finger
Get your hands off of my trigger
Oh yeah
You need to know this situation's getting old
And now the more you talk
The less I can say, oh

I'm looking for attention
Not another question

As if my geek-dom couldn't get any worse... I spent last night trying to solve a rubiks cube, afterwhich I played solitare... and lost... followed by a pout/sob fest while watching Laguna Beach.

And if that wasn't bad enough. The cherry on my sundae was an 82% on my nursing midterm. Maybe I'm just not getting it.

One meesley point higher than the average and smack on the median. There I sit.

But being average is just so... average.

If i'm not the smart one, then what? What am I then?

I had this same problem last summer. Without waking up at 7am on a weekend and sacrificing myself to the library all day I was suddenly... nothing. I never felt accomplished. I never fellt proud. Then something changed in my brain and I wasn't willing to try hard, but I wasn't willing to fail either. They told me that taking a pill every day might solve my troubles but its just made me into a blob. A complete blob.

Ninety percent of my identity is my brain and lately we just can't seem to get along.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home