Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hips Don't Lie

I used to be a rolling stone
You know if the cause was right
I'd leave to find the answer on the road
I used to be a heart beating for someone
But the times have changed
The less I say the more my work gets done

`Cause I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom
From the day that I was born I've waved the flag
Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man
Yeah gave me peace of mind my daddy never had

I desperately wanted to get up at 7am this morning, go for a brisk moring jog and then head off to school. The smart, reasonable part of my brian knew how wonderful it would feel to head off to school knowing that I had already run 5km, had a healthy breakfast and was ready to take on the world!

At 7am, when the alarm went off, grumpy-didn't-get-enough-sleep Laura got up, turned OFF the alarm and went back to bed.

To make up for it I decided to eat a salad for lunch. I grabbed the "Balsamic" dressing thinking it would be one of the ligthest only to discover that one package is 130 calories (!!!). Half a dozen teeny-tiny drips of dressing later and here I sit eating dry salad.

I'm going to arrange to have my willpower placed on the side of a milk carton.

The thing is, I love to run... when I'm good at it. But right now I am no good. And I know that to get good I have to actually get off my but and go running. But I don't like running when I am no good.

And so the cycle begins.

Ahem.

So, I have self-diagnosed again. This time its endometriosis. And I am so serious about this that I am actually going to go see the woo-woo doctor and have him look at my who-ha. I took on online quiz about my menstrual pain... and the last classification of pain was "delerium". God help us all if there is a woman out there who gets PMS so badly she goes delerius.

Don't you think such people would have already gone to see a doctor and wouldn't be taking an online quiz about their need for midol???

"well now that you mention it... I do go delerius before during and after my excessive amount of bleeding"

Okay, that's it. I can't eat this salad anymore. I feel like a fuckin' rabbit.

There is a girl in my class named Daria and I don't really like her but I don't really have a good reason. I just don't. Everytime I see her I have an automatic voice over in my head that goes "diarhea, cha cha cha, diarhea, cha cha cha".

At the risk of sounding nerdy I probably should attempt to do something productive before the midterm.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home