Friday, June 02, 2006

Party Train

Yeah..haha..C'mon..we're together
(we're together)
Girl algebra or trigonometry could never equal up
to what you do to me
So let's intergrate
Don't differentiate
If you were in my class,
there ain't no way I could pass
I hate English, gym, and not to mention
I can't even afford to pay my attention
No philosophy could ever come between us
But we'll always have our Calculus

I know my calculus
It says u + me = us
Said I know my calculus
It says u + me = us
We're together forever, c'mon

Well, I've never been good at history
and I don't give a crap about Robert E. Lee
When it comes to cosines,
I know a thing or two
And I kicked ass on the test about me and you

You (U)
Plus sign (+)
Me (me)
Equal sign (=)
Us (us)

I was supposed to read through my anatomy notes 6 times by this afternoon. Ask me how many times I have actually done this?

Once.

Whats that I have a midterm Tuesday? Apparently I would rather rejoice over the fact that Prime TV has now turned into a channel that will air Beverly Hills 90210 EVERY DAY (!!!) and blog about how unproductive I am being rather than actually be productive.

I am assuming that my radioulnar ego will catch up to me sometime Tuesday afternoon. Can we all say "freakout"?

I was also supposed to go apartment hunting, get a haircut, register for a parking pass and buy a graduation outfit today.

Whoops.

Disclaimer: Any boy/man/thing with a penis may want to stop reading this right now. I am going into girl terratory.

I turned into a woman again today. Ouch. The dreaded curse of being a female hits me twice a year like six kicks to the head and a swift knee to the groan. It's times like this that I seriously consider giving up what makes me "woman" (hear me roar?) and either go on that shot that makes me not so woman or have my woman parts removed. Ovaries are for sucka's.

Okay thats all.

My granny and me had a brief discussion today about what kind of nursing I want to go into. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I decided to bring up the idea of working in palliative care the day she is going to visit her dying friend. Eye-yaya. But the truth is that sometime before I myself surcomb to the dude in the black robe with the pointy stick... I want to see someone die. I mean besides my dog.

Does that make me morbid or freaky... or just weird?

I still want to see my own insides too. What does my ovary look like? Does it really have dark slanty eyebrows, an evil grin and a pointy nose? Or was that just a bad dream I had once?

Tomorrow is the annual BB/BS Summer Picnic. Wee! Except its supposed to be cold and rainy. There I will be taiming my herd of soggy, fridgid five year olds. I am thinking they will have some sort of tent-like-facility for the chillin's to take cover. Here's to hopin' anyway.

There is a girl in my anatomy class that I don't like. Okay, there are two. I tried so hard to be non-judgemental but they are really begging for it. They are just. So. Annoying. And (AND!) on Thursday apparently they even used the word "clique". Can't we all just get along? The one girl stares at me alot. What's she looking at? Did I have a boggie from my nose? Is my hair sticking up? WHAT?!?!

Not that I am getting paranoid or anything. Like. Whatever.

Laguna Beach tonight, should be good... oooooh... what will happen next with LC and Jessica???

Before this gets completely rediculous, I'm outty - time to catch some big wheel before my PC white mac.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home