Thursday, June 15, 2006

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

You can dress me up diamonds
You can dress me up in dirt
You can throw me like a line-man
I like it better when it hurts
Oh, I have waited here for you
I have waited

You make me wanna la la
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up, I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream

Take a quick glance to the side and stare into the eyes of a girl who just got the highest mark in the class on her anatomy midterm and scored a paintable (!) downtown apartment.

Within a five minute walk to one Starbucks and ten minutes to the next.

Life is good. It really really is.

This is going to sound weird but I finally feel like maybe Karma caught up. Maybe I have been running so fast for the past two years that Karma just couldn't cut it. Here I am Karma, right here, ooo ooo over here!

My grandmums friend from when she was eleven (!) died on Tuesday. I havn't figured out how sad she is yet. I'd be sad. But my grandmum doesn't like to show people she's sad. She didn't even want to cry at her own husbands funeral.

Lets see, what else is new.

Monday I graduated. Yawn. It was okay. I turned into an episode of Laguna Beach when my mum told me she was taking me on a shopping trip to Tiffany's for my gift.

Life is good.

One more week of classes, then one more to go and summer can begin. In August? Then I get to spruce up my new digs and move on in. I've already picked out paint colours, placed furniture, hung pictures on the wall of my mind and walked to the local starbucks about a million times in my day dreams. It's no T-O but maybe its the best thing I never thought.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home