Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hands Clean.

























Jane, divided, but I can't decide what side I'm on
Jane decided only cowards stay, while traitors run
Jane, Jane

I'd bring her gold and frankincense and myrrh
She thought that I was making fun of her
She made me feel I was fourteen again
That's why she thinks it's cooler if we'd just stay friends
Jane doesn't think a man could ever be faithful
Jane isn't giving me a chance to be shamefu

I spent the last half hour bitterly reading my former classmates myspace.com's. No one I would actually care to read about actually has a myspace, so instead I squint my eyes and shake my head at those who do have ones. There is the boy who once posted on a website that he wouldn't have sex with me because I have no eye brows. And the girl who thinks that simply by being Jewish she is a kind hearted person.

I'm allowed to be bitter. Because despite how far I have come in this world and how much I have changed, they are the ones responsible for those tiny moments of insanity I have when I think that I am just not good enough for this world.

Not matter how much it irks me to say it. They are responsible fro a big part of the way I am today. They are the voices in the back of my head that say things like "I told you so" and "did you actually think you had a chance?" when I fall on my face... again.

But what bothers me most is that they appear to have it all together. Their blogs never talk about feeling like Frank Grimes or struggling to deal with an ailing grandmother. They live in big houses, have friends that look like they just walked out of Laguna Beach and drive "nice rides".

Am I the last living person who actually blogs something real.

I think all of my friends are cool, but they are also as geeky as I am. None of them look like they just walked off the set of Laguna Beach and one of them wears black and navy blue together quite frequently. I drive my dad's '99 Grand Am fully loaded with two car seats and half a dozen old parking passes. I rarely look like I just walked off the set of a music video and can go two days without taking a shower. I enjoy hanging out with my mom and have quite frequently done homework on a saturday night.

Take that bitches.

I would have never had sex with him anyway. You know what they say about short guys who over-compensate with their cars.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home