Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Overnight Celebrity.

You put the boom-boom into my heart
You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts
Jitterbug into my brain
Goes a bang-bang-bang 'til my feet do the same
But something's bugging you
Something ain't right
My best friend told me what you did last night
Left me sleepin' in my bed
I was dreaming, but I should have been with you instead.

I am a crack whore saviour.

Last night I saved a crack whore's life. Okay, well, maybe not.

I was driving down Dundas, when all of a sudden a crack whore on a bike was hit by a car. So I put my car in park - in the middle of Dundas. And put down the window. And yelled:

"ARE YOU OKAY?!?!? I KNOW FIRST AID!!!!"

but.

I didn't get out of the car. I just leaned out the window.

And, as I was parked, a flock of hobo's jumped into my car and a gaggle of squigee kids started washing my windows. And the crack whore, now risen from the dead examined her mangled cigarette... having survived the hit and still holding the cigarete between her two crack whore fingers got back on her bicycle and rode off into the sunset.

I am not accepting applications to the crack whore brigade.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home