Thursday, September 14, 2006

Swallowed.

Scars are souvenirs you never lose
The past is never far
Did you lose yourself somewhere out there
Did you get to be a star
And don't it make you sad to know that life
Is more than who we are

I spoke too soon.

The TA position fell through and time traval became possible.

Because I've been sucked back to 1996.

A girl in my class, told another group of girls in my class that I hated them. Do I? No. Then why did she say it? I don't know. And as much as I professed my distaste for shit disturbers - The me ten years ago cried right along with me last night.

I just don't get it. I just don't get why she has to be so mean. And why can't I just get that its probably just all her fault. Why can't I get it out of my head that I somehow deserved this? Did I talk too much? Was I too loud? Was it something I said?

And now shes telling everyone that I'm giving her dirty looks and that I hate her too. Shes announcing it to groups of people and harrassing my friends.

Was it something I didn't say?

Can I go home now?

Everyone tells me I am bigger than this and I'm too old to play these games. No one wants to sit and cry, no one wants to toss up the white flag and spend the next two years like I did the last 10, except for the me I was in 1996. She wants me to run away and never look back.

Twenty-three and I'm all cried out.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home