Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Caught Up.



so what's that supposed to be about baby
ya'll free up ya mind and stop actin crazy
reminisce about all the good times daily
why you try pull that got me actin crazy

what's that supposed to be about baby
ya'll free up ya mind and stop actin crazy
sean paul u'll give ya the good lovin daily
now you try and pull that got me actin shady

Last night for dinner I had a giant helping of 1 years worth of classess in 8 weeks, with an extra helping of tests and assignments... accompanied by a heaping spoonfull of running club, a handful of Nursing Student Council and a tall class of CTF social committee. Not to mention that giant piece of Big Sister I had for dessert.

My plate is getting a wee bit too full.

Sleeping is over-rated anyway.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home