Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Maneater.

Come with me, stay the night
You say the words but boy it don't feel right
What do you expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You take my hand, and you say you've changed
But boy you know your beggin don't fool me
Because to you it's just a game

So let me on down
Cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on
I'm gonna say this now
Your chance has come and gone
And you know.

My situation over the past few weeks, besides brining on the mounds of self-pitty and periodic crying fits. Has also made me question the entire meaning of what it is to be a "good" person.

Why is it, that a boy, would search down the first girl he ever kissed. I mean actively go out of his way to find her, then message her, phone her, chat with her on MSN, drive an hour and a half to visit her. Then. Out of no where. Drop off the face of the earth.

Just like that.

Was it something I said?

I. Just. Don't. Get. It.

I'm a smart girl. I can figure out quantitative genetics and molecular developmental biology... but this truly stumps me.

Why would someone go out of his way to be such a dick?

Could he not just have left me alone? Been amused by lurking around my facebook profile? Lurking around my friends facebook profiles? Why did he have to go so out of his way to be mean.

And if those weren't his original intentions then what could have so drastically changed his mind in the matter of a day? What happened in that day that I was so oblivious to?

What scares me the most is that I may have actually done something, maybe something that I have been doing all along that got me into this situation but I have absolutely not even a smidge of an idea of what.

I would have been completely happy if had forever remained anonymous. Two months ago I found myself wondering whatever happened to him but now I wish I had never found out.

Ignorance was bliss.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home