Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hello Time Bomb.

You didn’t say you’re sorry
I don’t understand
You don’t care that you hurt me
And now I'm half the man.

When it happens once you can say it was wasn't you. You can pretend that whatever happened was no fault of your own. But the fifth time it happens its so hard to pretend that it's just not you.

I don't know what I ever did to deserve this. I dont' understand whats wrong with me, and when I don't know I can't fix it. I'm sorry I ever tried, I'm sorry I ever got back up and I'm sorry I ever thought that this time, that maybe this one time, it may actually work out.

I give up. And I won't ever try again. I'm done. I get it. I get it now and I'm sorry I didn't get 4 times ago.

No more. I'm taking my heart off my sleve.

Please, don't ever remember me, because I'm just so not worth it.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home