Monday, December 11, 2006

What Goes Around... / ... Comes Around

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened
If you weren't so wise beyond your years I would've been able to control myself
If it weren't for my attention you wouldn't have been successful and
If it weren't for me you would never have amounted to very much

Ooh this could be messy
But you don't seem to mind
Ooh don't go telling everybody
And overlook this supposed crime

We'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this

There are few reservations this time. Last time it felt so wrong, right from the beggining.

We had a talk. No, not the "the" talk, a talk. And we decided that maybe it might be nice to be more than friends. That maybe we will turn left instead of right.

And if we crash and burn, we will leave with more than we ever had.

For once I don't feel pushed, I don't feel chased. I feel like I am walking with my own two feet.

And it feels good.

Karma feels good. I've paid my dues, I've done enough, I've seen the other side. Now its time for me to see where the grass actually is greener.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home