Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Get It Together.

Lucy and Linus and Charlie Brown
Oh how Snoopy he never left the ground
Oh that is true
You remember me like I remember you

Oh, I wonder where you are
My heart says you're not far from me
It's so hard for me
To leave those years behind
Oh, cotton candy carousels
Gotta find that wishing well
To wish you back to me
That's the way I feel inside

Somtimes things happen so fast that by the time my brain catches up with me its too late. I'm not crying because we talked all night. I'm not crying 'cause I'm terrified he might never show. I'm crying because I can't beleive that someone remembered me.

Me.

I wish that I didn't have to over-think. I wish I didn't have to lose my appetite and my sleep. I wish that every time something like this happens all I want to do is go back in time and do it all over.

I wish that everytime something like this happened I didn't worry about it being the last time I can ever take it again.

I feel like its not even real and all I want to do is tell my brain shut up. I just want to be myself. I just want to be real, even if this isn't.

I just want to be me. And I just want me to be okay.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home