Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Get Down Like That.

Stupid girl, stupid girls, stupid girls
Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back.

I stopped reading Cosmo magazine a long time ago. At the time it was an attempt to try and further cutlture myself beyond how many ripples there are in JT's abs and what J-Lo is wearing tomorrow.

But now I find myself missing it. No, I'm not looking to learn how to give a good BJ.

A quick google of "cat died excuses" had me lost in lists of "bad date excuses". Which just made me further wonder... was it an excuse? Did his cat really die at all?

Normally I would do what I usually do - scan the obit's for the supposed dead realtive. But I can't in this case. Surely Cosmo would have articles about the clever things guys do to avoid a girl. But where are those cosmos now? They were used months ago to line my rabbit cage.

The rabbit I bought after my last ex boyfriend turned into a psychotic fist tossin' maniac.

Don't get me wrong, I was pretty traumatized after my last dog died. And I have been known to rush my bunny to the emergency vet while sobbing madly.

But do guys honestly get this upset when a cat dies? And is a cat death any reason to pretend that someone doesn't exist?

The more I think about this the more confused I get. Trust me, if I could be a lesbian I would.

But I can't. And no. I haven't tried.

I guess I just can't stand not knowing. Part of my brain thinks that just knowing why would make me feel so much better. But the rest of the brian remembers how well this has worked in the past and maybe I should be satisfied with the unknown.

Somethings I guess, were just never meant to be figured out.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home