Tuesday, May 01, 2007

They Can't Take That Away From Me.

Cause I've had nothing to live for
And look like nothin's gonna come my way

So I'm just gonna sit on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time

Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same, yes

Sittin' here resting my bones
And this loneliness won't leave me alone
It's two thousand miles I roamed
Just to make this dock my home

Now, I'm just gonna sit at the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Oooo-wee, sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time

I'm getting over it. A little.

But I don't know how to react when I have to see her on Monday.

I won't smile at her. It will be hard not to flash her my most dirtiest look ever. But I want to be a grownup... I wan't to do the grownup thing.

Even if she won't.

I already know how she will act... disgustingly sweet. She'll ask my friends how they are doing and tell them how wonderful they are. And inside I will imagine a giant lightning bolt made of angry monkeys with rabies coming down and eating her alive.

I have to know that I am better than that. It's hard when she tries everything possible to make me feel like shit. She's throwing a party for all my classmates. I wasn't invited. She tries to be cool and hang out with them after class. But I can't go. She tells everyone how awfull I am, what a terrible person I am and how "unpredictable" and "manipulative" I am.

I am?

I wouldn't be hurt if I really was. I would be caught. But I'm not caught, I'm sad. I want her to leave me alone. I want her to have never picked on me in the first place. I want her to feel bad for making me out to be a monster when I never ever was.

I'm not a monster. I'm not manipulative and I am hardly unpredictable. And I hate having to try so hard just to prove that.

Maybe she gets eaten by monkeys before monday.

I'll start praying.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home