Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Maneater.

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
Step outside but not to brawl
Autumn’s sweet we call it fall
I’ll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
With the birds I’ll share
This lonely view...

Scar tissue that I wish you saw.

I've never hit anyone. Well, not intentionally anyway. Besides the odd scuffle my brother and I shared when I was a kid, I've never ever laid a finger on anyone.

Not even my ex-boyfriend who grabbed me in a downtown parking lot and tried to make me wish I were dead.

But this time is different. I am so angry and even when I tried to tell her how angry I was, she just stared at me. She doesn't get it.

And every once in awhile this anger boils up inside of me. I can feel it writhing around in my stomach, I can feel it clawing up my back and festering in my head.

If I was alone in a room with her, and no one else was there, and no one would ever know.

I would claw her hair out. I would grab her by her hair and rip it out of her head. I would make her look how she made me feel.

I would show the world what an absolutely dispicable, waste of space she actually is.

I hope one day she finally realizes what a disgusting, vomit inducing thing she actually is and rips her own hair out.

May karma come back one day and give you exactly what's coming to you and may I never ever feel sorry for you when you get what you deserve.

Bitch.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home