Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm not Retarded. I'm New.

Now this thing here, it may cause concern, but
It's just a little story bout a shark eatin worms
It's, not a riddle, but subliminally catches on
How one little lie can turn into a bigger one
When I was a young, guppy in the sea
You could see all the bigger fish pickin on me
Cause they knew I didn't really have the guard or bullet
And the other sharks that have teeth sharper than me
I'm a never-endin story about a shark this big
The load of kids that got an act for fizz
So sit back, kick back with a bag of chips
While I tell you bout something stupid I did...

I have a coworker who brings all new meaning to "miserable". I don't think I have ever called anyone a wench before. But yep, she's a wench. I feel like eventually her head is going to explode with miserable-ness, negativity, bitchiness and COMPLAINING.

For some reason though she insists that everyone on the unit be as miserable, if not more miserable than she is. Which then makes her more miserable because people aren't being nice to her.

Huh?

Ya.

Her way of making me miserable is to argue with EVERY. LITTLE. THING. And she was stealth about it too. I would be sitting there, minding my own business having a pleasant conversation with another coworker when BAM! there she was to argue with what I was saying.

You know why your husband left you bitch? 'Cause you are a raunchy person not because he needed to "figure things out".

Gosh you suck.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home