Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm Still Standing.

Barely.

Shake your money maker
Like somebody boutta pay ya
I see you on my radar
Don't you act like you're afraid of shit.

You know I got it
If you want to come get it stand next to this money
Like - ey ey ey.

Shake your money maker
Like somebody boutta pay ya
Don't worry about them haters
Keep your nose up in the air.

You know I got it
If you want to come get it stand next to this money
Like - ey ey ey.

Shake shake shake your money maker
Like you were shakin it for some paper.


I've worked every day since Saturday October 4th. Every day. Really. Every. Day. Is that even legal?

So when I finally gave in and suggested that 50 hours a week was just a bit too much.

They took one hour off.

And how did I spend that hour? Exhausted, thinking how much I want to tell them to take their job and eat it. I'm going to Starbucks.

There must be some hidden law that when you ask for extra hours and are actually willing to work overtime they won't give it to you but when you would rather not sell your soul to their corporation they give you an hour.

Seriously? An hour? Does that even make sense in your head?

I should have spent that hour planning my escape route.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home