Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Beautiful Mess.

Now everybody got the game figured out all wrong
I guess you never know what you got till it's gone
I guess this is why I'm here and I can't come back home
And guess when I heard that when I was back home

Every interview I'm representing you making you proud
Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud
Jump in the crowd, spark your lighters, wave em around,
And if you don't know by now, I'm talking about Chi town,

Do you think about me now and then?
Do you think about me now and then?
Cause I'm coming home again

When I left everything was muddy. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to run. I had so much to run from and no where to go.

I tore my apartment apart from corner to corner searching for a stupid iPod. I can't possibly run without it. I told myself I would stay. But I went.

My third time up Grosvenor hill I remembered. Yoga bag. I left it in my yoga bag.

And if I can run 42km I can do anything.

No one can take that away from me. No one can ever take my 42km away.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home