Friday, June 06, 2008

Off The Wall.

What? Is that all you've got to say?
What? What? You're rubbing me the wrong way
See your lips moving
But I don't catch a word you say
Shut up your chatter
I need for you to go away, uh huh

It is so deliciously rewarding when finally, FINALLY after two years of "yes maam", "always maam", the weak fight back.

Take that and eat it bitch.

The coordinator of my program always feels so entitled. Entitled to her opinion, entitled to to know EVERYTHING, entitled to have the final say no matter what. But she forgot, I have the final say this time. And I can tell it drives her crazy and that makes me smile. And then laugh. She worked so hard to groom us into hard working "fight the power" nurses, but apparently didn't want us to fight her power.

And now I actually look forward to her starting something on Monday. I look forward to being able to look her straight in the eye and suggest that it is neither the time nor the place. I wonder what it feels like when student becomes more mature than master.

She is a wonderful example of someone who has nothing outside her work. Nothing to make her feel special, nothing to make her feel whole. And I just took a big ol' bite out of her.

Am I enjoying this too much?

No.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home