Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pocketful of Sunshine.


Sometimes it feels like I’m raining on the inside,
And all the things that I’m trying I don’t get it right.
Yeah, sometimes, I fall but I get up,
And it takes a while but I get there in my own time.

When the craziness begins to get to me,
Just need a hand to hold, just be that somebody.
It’s your tenderness that’s gonna make it right,
Give me a piece of your heart, not a piece of your mind.

Life is a very wide open door,
You can go through every time you want more.
Why do I feel like the glass is half full,
When I’ve got enough of it to feel, a swimming pool.

I have a new little sisters. She's seven and cute as a button.

She's exactly like me when I was seven.

I promise that I will never let her spirit break. I promise that she will always know that she can do anything. I promise that she will never have to go through what I did. I promise that she will always know how wonderful she is, even when other's don't.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home