Monday, December 03, 2007

Wait For You

I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world,
but its feeling just like every other morning before,
Now I wonder what my life is going to mean if it's gone,

The cars are moving like a half a mile an hour and I
and started staring at the passengers who're waving goodbye
can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time?

As much as I want something, as much as I would beg, borrow or steal for something.

Sometimes it's just so far beyond my hands.

I don't know if I believe in God, I don't know if there is a heaven or a hell.

But somewhere, a higher power is working for me.

Karma will put me where I need to be. Karma will take care of the strife, the tears, the possible disappointment. Karma will give me what I deserve.

But maybe Karma will give me what others deserve even more.

So now I wait. I wait to hear. L&D... or MH. Only karma knows.

0 pieces added to my puzzle:

Post a Comment

<< Home